Chefman Digital 6.5 Liter/6.8 Quart Air Fryer Review
For people who love consuming deep-fried foods but are a little more health conscious, it is quite difficult to indulge in deep-fried foods that are rich in oil. However, the same can be continued without undergoing the excess negative effects of deep-frying.
The Chefman Air Fryer is one such air fryer that ensures that all your food gets quickly fried while flushing out excess oil content. The Chefman air fryer is an ideal choice for those who prefer versatility in air frying machine.
Due to its large size, the machine occupies a little bit of space and is available with a lot of other accessories as well. With Chefman air fryer a lot of accessories are also available making it perfect for its price. While with other air frying machines accessories needs to be separately purchased. Check out this list of the Chefman Air Fryer Buying Guide for more listings of Chefman air fryers.
Here are a few features that make Chefman Air Fryer stand out from the rest and make it a total value for money in its price range.
Temperature ranges from around 180-390 degrees that let you cook at desired temperatures, that lets you achieve a crispy, healthy and fried food with less than 80% of oil compared to conventional fryers. You can keep a hold on the temperature button for switching between Fahrenheit and temperature button.
Extra Large Capacity
With flat basket design, you get higher capacity for frying delicious foods while increasing space with 40% so you’re able to make delicious, healthy and crispy foods. It is better to use an open space while using the Chefman air fryer.
60-minute integrated timer and digital temperature control helps in air-frying almost everything from pizza rolls to frozen temperatures, fries or chicken and can also re-heat from previous day’s dessert. The results are ideal for a wide range of foods, with almost little or zero oil. The detachable flat basket, cool touch exterior, and auto-shutoff ensure your total security and safety.
The 6.5L fryer basket can be removed and dishwasher safe so the meal is simple to clean and is delicious and healthy. The fryer is available with a non-stick basket, so you won’t require any cooking spray for the same. While hand washing the fryer you won’t need to use Brillo or soak the basket in water for prevention of rust.
- Power consumed – 1400 watts
- Cooking capacity – 2.5 liters (2.64-Quarts), Chefman also has two different variants of 3.5 and 5.5 liters.
- The Chefman air fryer is also available with a timer and temperature control function.
- The fryer basket is available with vents in the bottom and different slots in the tank of the basket. Excess fats and grease from the food drip through vents in the tank while you cook.
The most interesting thing about Chefman air fryer
Compared to various other air-fryers available in the market, the Chefman air fryer can be decked out through screens, buttons, and symbols with various dials, and the machine is quite simple.
As it has two different controls (a sliding knob and dial) with 2 different indicator lights. By this, it means all you’ve got to do is to set temperature and time and allow the machine to work well.
The design is quite simple. The fryer is best suitable for people who wish to cook healthier meals. It doesn’t suit for people who are looking to double-up, bake, grill or roast in the air fryer. The grill can cook almost anything but it doesn’t come with all present symbols and functions that can be found in other models.
- The machine helps with healthy eating – Most happy customers are starting to realize the fact that healthy eating is possible while enjoying the same dishes. Less fat, oil, and grease would mean that the diet is simple, clean and fresh on the heart. This is one thing that all people get with the Chefman air fryer as it does its job quite well.
- Cooks great tasting food – Users are satisfied with the quality and flavor of the food that is prepared with an air fryer. The Chefman air fryer cooks the best tasting healthy food.
- Great space – With a 2.6 L basket the Chefman air fryer allows you to cook for around 2 to 3 people with a single run.
- The temperature range for frying lies around 190 to 360 degree Fahrenheit and you can simply cook a lot of things such as chicken wings, meat, French fries, and pizza rolls.
- The Chefman air fryer has a one-year manufacturer warranty
- Even with its new and improved features, the Chefman air fryer takes a lot of time to cook.
- Eventually quits working – According to some people, the Chefman air fryer quits working just after a month or so. According to some reviews, the air fryer goes through issues just after a few cooking sessions. While others stated that it worked for 4 months before dying.
- Control numbers get wiped away – According to many people it has been found that the temperature readings get wiped off. Having manual controls is one of the machine’s downside.
- Unavailability of spares – While catching faultiness the basket can be replaced within the 1 year warranty period. You can call Chefman customer service and they’ll simply send you a new piece (however, the service has been deemed as slow).
If you’re new to healthy cooking you can try looking at the cookbook provided with the “Frying Skinny” filled with a mouthwatering range of recipes. “Frying Skinny” along with “175 Air Fryer Recipes” are among the best air fryer recipes cookbooks.
If you can spend a little then it’s better to go for other higher-end models from other companies as eventually they won’t fail and you wouldn’t have to go through any hassle.