Farberware air fryer Summary
Farberware air fryer is as versatile as it is easy-to-use. This innovative oven can bake, grill, toast and fry your favorite foods up to 30% faster. Using little to no oil, the Farberware air fryer will air fry deliciously healthy meals, achieving a crispy, golden exterior and tender interior with a fraction of the fat and calories. This do-it-all appliance has 8 easy-to-use presets and contains 5 accessories, including two air racks and an innovative rotating fry basket.
- Fast cooking, with little to no preheating required.
- Quick and easy clean-up: the non-stick coated parts are conveniently sized to fit in the dishwasher.
- Hassle-free frying—no spatters, no mess, and no oil smell!
- Versatility—with its frying, baking, grilling, and roasting capacities, this unit serves as a great cooking tool for a busy kitchen.
- No assembly required—very easy and safe to use
- The basket and basket holder can be washed in hot soapy water or in a dishwasher.
- Larger sized air fryer; takes up counter space
- Manual turn knobs for time and temperature
Farberware air fryer features
At 1400 watts of energy, the Farberware air fryer has decent power to cook with its 3.2 quart air frying basket, which usually equates to around two pounds of food. The Farberware air fryer uses rapid hot air circulation heating system to cook your food. Timer setting is up to 30 minutes with an auto shut-off feature. The Farberware air fryer is dishwasher safe for the food basket and basket holder. You can cook steaks, roasted potatoes, vegetables in this for a small family meal.
With the Farberware air fryer, users have had the best cooking results when they let the air fryer warm up. Most air fryers you don’t have to turn on to warm up, but from reviews, the Farberware air fryer cooks best this way. Price wise, the Farberware air fryer ranks towards the lower end of air fryers, which makes this a great air fryer for the investment. Since this isn’t a digital air fryer the Farberware air fryer does come with turn knobs for time and temperature. The temperature readings only display 400, 320, 250 and 175, so if you need a specific temperature that’s not listed, you’ll need to make some fine tune guessing.
How to use?
- To remove the basket from the basket holder, carefully push the release button cover (forward to expose the release button.
- Press the release button and carefully lift the basket upwards, out of the basket holder.
- Carefully pour the food onto a suitable dish.
- Allow the appliance to cool down completely before cleaning it ( Cleaning and Maintenance). Clean after every use.
Farberware air fryer accessories
No known accessories are sold for the Farberware air fryer, but many users to use air fryer parchment paper inside their fryer, to help reduce oil build-up. Using aluminum foil or toothpicks on top of foods can also help weight down the food and reduce food topping (think pizza toppings) from blowing off from the circular air flow. Be sure to check out these accessories that can be used with many air fryers